- 2 Tbs. avocado oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 lbs. grass fed ground beef, bison, pastured ground chicken or turkey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Snackin’ Free Zesty or Spicy barbecue sauce
- 1 package of Snackin’ Free bread rolls of your choice
In a large fry pan over medium-high heat, the avocado oil. Add the beef and brown stirring to break up any clumps. Add and onion and garlic and cook until soft. Add the barbecue sauce, reduce the heat to low and cook until the meat is well coated and the sauce is heated through, about 5 minutes more.
Prepare Bread Rolls as suggested on the package. Place the open rolls on individual plates. Spoon the meat on the bottom half of each roll, top with coleslaw, cover with the top half and serve immediately. Serves 4.
- 1 small head of green cabbage finely shredded
- 1/2 cup of Snackin’ Free Coleslaw Dressing
- Toss well to combine and let stand for up to 20 minutes until the flavors have come together and the cabbage has wilted slightly.
[products ids=”1506, 1348, 1345, 1628, 1624, 1623″ columns=”4″ orderby=”date” order=”ASC”]