- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped finely
- 6 stalks celery chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic (pressed or finely chopped)
- 1 lb beef cubed (you can use any roast or stew meat you choose)
- 5 to 6 stalks of celery chopped
- 4 to 5 carrots chopped
- 3 to 4 turnips, cut into 1/2“ cubes (alternately you can use sweet potatoes or regular potatoes if tolerated)
- 2 to 3 golden beets, cut into 1/2“ cubes (or use more turnips, potatoes, or sweet potatoes)
- 1 – 16 oz organic beef bone broth
- 2 – 16 oz organic beef broth (alternately you can use organic beef bone broth)
- 3 to 4 Tbsp Spice hunters organic Mexican Season mix (or to taste)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In large pot add Sofrito ingredients and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add meat and brown (about 5-6 min.)
- Pour in beef broth and bone broth, set on medium heat, and cook until boil.
- Turn it down to a simmer and add vegetables.
- Once vegetables are soft add the seasonings and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.