Skip to content
- 3/4 cup organic lime juice
- 24 oz. citrus-flavored sparkling water sugar-free soda or (my favorite) kombucha
- 1/2 cup organic sugar-free cranberry juice
- 3-4 Tbsp. Honey simple syrup or stevia drops to taste (see honey simple syrup recipe below)
- Pour lime juice, sparkling water, cranberry juice, sweetener, and ice into a jar or cocktail shaker and shake until cold.
- Strain out ice and pour it into a martini glass. Serve.
Honey Simple Syrup
- 1 cup light raw honey
- 1 cup filtered water
- Place honey and water in a saucepan on medium heat and heat until honey is completely dissolved and stir until combined for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Pour into air tight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.