Skip to content
- 18 chicken wings
- ½ cup tapioca, arrowroot or cassava flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Oil or Cooking spray
- 1 bottle Paleo BBQ sauce
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash, dry, and dip the wings thoroughly.
- In a large zipper seal bag, add flour, salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and black pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Add the wings into the flour mixture until shake until well coated.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil and coat with oil or a generous spray of cooking spray.
- Place the wings in a single layer on the cookie sheet, and place them in the oven.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes, depending on the size of the wings, turning once.
- While they are baking, Heat the Sauce over the lowest heat.
- When the wings are done baking, carefully dip them in the sauce, and place them back in the oven for another 5 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling.