Skip to content
- 2 to 3 Green Plantains (Peeled and cut into matchstick fries about 3 inches long)
- Place a large fry pan on the stove with about 1 inch of oil in the bottom.
- Heat on med-high heat.
- Pat dry the plantains and place them in the hot oil (carefully). Do not overcrowd the pan as it will bring the temperature down and the plantains will soak up the oil.
- Cook, turning frequently until the plantains are browned on all sides.
- Remove from the oil and drain on a paper towel-lined baking dish.
- Season with salt or other seasoning and serve hot.