Skip to content
- 1/3 c. fresh lemon juice (from about 2 large lemons)
- 1/3 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp. fresh oregano leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 1/2 lb. medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch wedges
- Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 425˚.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, chicken broth, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, a few grinds of pepper, and two-thirds of the chopped oregano in a liquid measuring cup.
- Spread the potatoes on a heavy-duty rimmed baking sheet, then pour the dressing on top and toss well to coat.
- Roast the potatoes on the lower oven rack until they’re almost tender and the pan juices are bubbling and mostly absorbed, 30 minutes.
- Toss and continue roasting until the potatoes are tender and golden and the juices have reduced to a glaze, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Toss again, then sprinkle with the remaining oregano and season with salt.