Skip to content
- 10 large eggs
- 1 1/2 c. non – dairy milk of choice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 c. cubed Snackin Free Bread
- 1/2 lb. ham (preferable nitrate free) or Sausage (I use Jones Dairy Farms Sausage) chopped
- 1 1/2 c. shredded dairy free Cheddar style cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter flavored shortening
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, dijon, and seasonings.
- Coat a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with shortening. Add bread and top with ham/ sausage and cheddar style cheese. Pour over egg mixture.
- Bake until eggs are cooked through and ham golden, 45 to 55 minutes. (To make ahead, cover baking dish with aluminum foil and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to overnight, then bake as directed.)
- Garnish with more thyme and serve.