- 1 large head cauliflower
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 10 large eggs
- 1 c. non – dairy milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. paprika ( omit for AIP)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded dairy free Cheddar style cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- Hot sauce, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grate cauliflower head on a box grater and transfer to a baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain fat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, garlic, and paprika and season with salt and pepper.
- Top cauliflower with cheddar, cooked bacon, and green onions, and pour over egg mixture.
- Bake until eggs are set and top is golden, 35 to 40 minutes.