Making breakfast for a large group or meal prepping for the week? Then try making these paleo bacon egg cups – they are like mini omelets that can be customized per person, but no standing over the stove cooking each individually.
- 1 muffin/ standard cupcake pan
- bowl to whisk eggs in
- whisk or fork to whisk eggs with
- cutting board and knife
- 1 to 2 pieces of bacon per egg cup (you can use regular bacon or you can use thick sliced microwave bacon.)
- 1 egg per egg cup
- dairy free shredded cheese of your choice (Dairy free options Daiya or Parmela)
- mixed greens
- sun dried tomato
- bell peppers
- other vegetables of your choice chopped.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Salsa, hollandaise, ketchup (optional)
- Line each muffin cup with the bacon and set aside.
- Crack eggs you’ll be using for one egg cup in bowl and whisk until combined. Add vegetables, salt and pepper and stir in to combine.
- Pour all egg mixture into egg cup and repeat for each egg cup that will be used.
- Top with Cheese.
- Place pan into a preheated 375 degree oven and bake for 12 to 16 minutes. Remove and serve.