Are you looking for a quick and yummy lunch options? Make our paleo creamy avocado lime chilled pasta. This delicious chilled pasta is a great dish for lunch during the hot summer months. Top with lime chicken for a little added protein and enjoy poolside with our paleo faux-jito mocktail. There is no gluten, grain, dairy, soy, or peanuts in this recipe.
- 1 1/2 cup Snackin’ Free macaroni pasta
- 1 ripe avocado
- handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped cilantro and/or jalapeño for garnish
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions. Drain well, set aside to cool.
- Peel avocado and remove the pit.
- Put avocado in a food processor together with chopped cilantro, lime juice, mayonnaise and garlic paste.
- Blend it until it’s creamy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate.