- Snackin’ Free Baguette or Bread
- Uncured Pepperoni
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Substitute (Parmela Creamery or Daiya if you have a nut allergy)
- Additional Veggies (optional) – onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, etc.
Pizza Sauce Ingredients
- 8oz Organic Tomato Sauce
- 2 TBS oregano
- 2 TBS basil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ TBS garlic salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap bread or baguettes in moist paper towel and warm in microwave for 30 seconds to soften the bread.
- Mix pizza sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread a small amount of tomato sauce mixture on the top of the bread. Keep the extra sauce to the side for dipping.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top of the sauce on the pizzas.
- Add pepperoni and additional veggies (optional) over the top of the cheese.
- Bake pizzas in the oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted (keep in mind cheese will not melt completely flat).
- Pull out of the oven and let cool a bit.
- Cut the pizzas into strips and server with the warmed up tomato sauce for dipping.