Enjoy these delicious paleo sheet pan fajitas dinner, no need to stand over the stove top and less mess and dishes to get cleaned up.
- 1 lb. grass-fed flank steak, cut into 1/2 inch strips about 2 inches long
- 2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 red and yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, cut into quarters, and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic pressed or chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 lemon, juiced, about 3 tablespoons needed
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- In a bowl mix oil, coconut aminos, lemon juice, chili powder, garlic, and oregano and set aside.
- Place flank steak in a bowl and season with Himalayan pink salt add peppers and mix in the set-aside liquid and toss together until all are coated evenly.
- Place on a non-stick or aluminum covered sheet pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for approximately 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and steak is cooked through.
- Serve nestled in grain-free Tortillas, topped with salsa or pico de Gallo, dairy-free sour cream, and fresh cilantro.
Share your paleo sheet pan fajitas dinner with us on social media @snackinfree