Skip to content
- 1 lb. of brussels sprouts quartered (if brussels are large then cut into quarters).
- 1 tbs. coconut oil
- 3 tbs. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbs. Wild Brine brand Green Sriracha
- 1 tbs. tahini (optional)
- Place your cast-iron skillet over medium heat, and allow it to heat up for a few minutes. If you aren’t using cast iron, don’t preheat your skillet until you have the brussel sprouts quartered.
- Quarter the brussel sprouts.
- Add 1 tbs. coconut oil to the pan. Add the brussels sprouts and allow to cook for 5 minutes, don’t touch the brussel sprouts during this time.
- Add the salt and stir the brussel sprouts and cook again for 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut aminos, Wild Brine green sriracha, and stir well. Cook 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the tahini.
- Give it one last stir and serve!