Skip to content
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange the bacon slices on the paper in a single layer.
- In a small skillet, combine the honey, coriander and cayenne and cook over high heat until melted, about 1 minute.
- Brush the spiced honey on one side of the bacon and bake for 10 to 20 minutes or longer depending on the thickness and fattiness of the bacon, until sizzling and browned.
- Transfer the bacon to paper towels, glazed side up, to drain and cool slightly.
- Serve right away.