Skip to content
- 2 cups unsalted whole almonds
- 2 cups shelled walnut halves
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp (or more if you are daring) cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Put nuts in a large bowl and toss with olive oil.
- Mix all the spices together in a separate bowl and then toss with the nuts to coat.
- Spread the mixture in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake at 300° for 30-40 min stirring occasionally.
- Let them cool and save them in an airtight container. You can eat them warm, but I prefer them at room temp when they have a chance to regain their crunch.