Summer is for fun and what is more fun than enjoying a delicious and cold strawberry daiquiri by the pool with friends and family.
- 4 cups ice
- 20 strawberries, hulled
- 6 ounces light rum
- 6 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces strawberry liqueur
- 4 teaspoons simple syrup** or honey
- Strawberry and lime slices, to garnish
- Place the ice, whole strawberries, rum, lime juice, triple sec, strawberry liqueur, and sweetener in the pitcher of a Blender.
- Cover and blend on the Smoothie setting.
- Pour into two glasses; garnish with strawberry and lime slices.
Strawberry Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 lb. (16 oz. whole strawberries, cleaned, hulled, and sliced in half
- 3 cups of water
- 2 1/2 tsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
Share your Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe with us on social media @snackinfree