- 1 organic raw sushi nori sheets
- 1⁄4 small avocado mashed
- 1⁄4 yellow bell pepper cut into thin strips large carrot cut into thin strips cucumber cut into thin strips
- 1⁄4 red onion thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 1⁄2 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- Coconut aminos (or soy sauce), sriracha sauce, or vinegar with salt and pepper for dipping
- Lay the nori sheets on a flat surface, a countertop, or a cutting board.
- Cut, dice and mash the avocado into a separate bowl and save on the side for now.
- Spread 3 Tbsp of the mashed avocado at the closest end of each nori sheet about 1/2 inch from the edge
- Lay the thinly sliced yellow bell peppers, carrots, cucumber, red onion on top of the mashed avocado, parallel to the edge of the nori sheet, and top with alfalfa sprouts, sesame seeds, and cilantro.
- Leave an edge of about 2 inches that is filling-free.
- Roll the edge of the nori with all the fillings over onto the nori sheet just until you can no longer see the “filling”; continue this rolling action until you reach the other end.
- Wet your index finger with water and wet the end of the nori sheet and continue to roll. (this will make the nori sticky and help to hold it all together).
- Slice sushi every 2 inches
- Repeat this process until you have as many as you need
Serves 2 People – Prep Time 15min