Try this EASY Instant Pot Paleo Pork Recipe. Just add it to the insta pot set the time and forget it until it is done!
Teriyaki pork has always been a favorite in our house. Now with the instant pot, we can have it any time of year without making the house too hot.
We enjoyed this recipe with cauliflower rice and a cabbage salad, but stay tuned for other ways to use the teriyaki pork into two additional meal.
Thank you to Naughty Pig Butchery for supplying the beautiful pork butt used while making this recipe.
- Electric pressure cooker (Instantpot or other brand)
- Utensils for shredding pork
- Serving dish
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 3 – 4 lbs pork shoulder or butt
- 1 bottle Snackin’ Free Teriyaki Dressing/ Marinade
- Preheat pressure cooker on “MEAT” setting and add oil
- Once hot, add pork and brown on each side (do not use top for this step)
- When pork is browned, turn off cooker.
- Add Teriyaki Dressing/Marinade to the pork.
- Set pressure cooker to cook on MEAT setting again.
- Cover and set to cook for 15 minutes per pound. (approx. 1 hour) View Instant Pot Timetable here.
- Be sure the vent on the top is set to SEAL not vent.
- Once the meat is done let the steam release naturally.
- Remove the top and shred meat with forks.
- Serve and enjoy.
**Try using some of our other Dressing/Marinades with this recipe
If you make our Teriyaki Pork Recipe tag @snackinfree in your posts. We would love to see your creations.