This paleo curry artichoke rice salad recipe is a great side dish for any get-together. We love pairing it with our roasted chicken thighs recipe or a nice steak. Cauliflower rice is a great substitute as grainless rice we use it to make fried cauliflower rice and garlic cilantro cauliflower rice.
- 16 oz Package Cauliflower rice
- 1/2 whole green pepper, chopped finely
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, drained, chopped, oil/marinade juice saved and set aside for later use.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 whole green onions, chopped
- 8 whole stuffed green olives, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup marinade from artichokes
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower, green onions, green pepper, olives, and artichoke hearts.
- In a separate bowl whisk together marinade, Mayonnaise and curry powder.
- Toss with vegetable mix and chill.
- Alternatively, you can warm all in a 325º oven for 10 to 15 minutes or in a microwave on high.