Need an easy juicy chicken recipe for dinner? Follow this delicious paleo oven roasted chicken thighs recipe for a quick dinner recipe. The skin will come out nice and crispy with a juicy center. Serve with a side of our creamy avocado & lime chilled pasta for a complete meal.
- 1 large baking pan lined with aluminum foil
- tongs to turn chicken
- 1 package of free range organic chicken thighs with skin on
- Garlic Powder
- onion Powder.
- You can use any seasonings, get creative and try poultry season, Snackin’ Free’s cilantro lime dry rub or any other seasonings you may like
- Remove Chicken from package and place on foil lined pan.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder on no skin side.
- Turn each thigh so that the skin side is up and season as before.
- Place chicken into a preheated 400 degree oven and cook for approximately 50 to 60 minutes until skin is browned and crispy.