Try this EASY Instant Pot Paleo Teriyaki Tacos Recipe. You can use the same pork we made in our Instant Pot Teriyaki Pork recipe and repurpose the meat for these delicious Oriental Tacos.
This means you can make multiple meals with the same protein, making meal prepping really easy for the week.
Thank you to Naughty Pig Butchery for supplying the beautiful pork butt used while making this recipe.
- Electric pressure cooker. (Instantpot or other brand)
- Utensils for shredding pork
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 3 to 4 lbs pork shoulder or butt
- 1 bottle Snackin’ Free Teriyaki Dressing/ Marinade
- Pack of Snackin’ Free Paleo Tortillas
- Cabbage, chopped
- Carrots, chopped
- Onions, chopped
- 1 bottle Snackin’ Free Teriyaki Dressing, for topping (optional)
- Preheat pressure cooker on “MEAT” setting and add oil
- Once hot, add pork and brown on each side (do not use top for this step)
- When pork is browned, turn off cooker.
- Add Teriyaki Dressing/Marinade to the pork.
- Set pressure cooker to cook on MEAT setting again.
- Cover and set to cook for 15 minutes per pound. (approx. 1 hour) View Instant Pot Timetable here.
- Be sure the vent on the top is set to SEAL not vent.
- Once the meat is done let the steam release naturally.
- Remove the top and shred meat with forks.
- Serve and enjoy.
**Try using some of our other Dressing/Marinades with this recipe
Share your pork tacos with us by tagging @snackinfree – We would love to see your meals!