Skip to content
- 2 pints (454 grams) grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Fermented Honey (available from Snackin’ Free) or white wine vinegar of your choice
- 1 large Hass avocado Salt to taste
- 1 paleo baguette (available from Snackin’ Free) or baguette of your choice
- 5 cloves garlic ( for a twist try black garlic)
- 1/ 2 cup (14 grams) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Chop tomatoes into small pieces and place in a medium-sized bowl with minced garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt, gently tossing to coat tomatoes.
- In a small bowl place avocado, mash until smooth paste forms then set aside.
- Slice baguette diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces and place on a baking sheet.
- Toast under the broiler until golden, watching closely, and flip over, repeating with the other side.
- Once bread slices are cool enough to touch, lightly rub garlic on top of bread slices.
- Spread a scant amount of avocado paste over rubbed black garlic and top avocado bruschetta with tomato mixture, chopped basil leaves and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve & Enjoy!