6 servings | Prep Time: 10 mins. | Cook Time: 45 mins.
This paleo Honey Glazed Carrots dish with cranberries and pecans is the perfect side dish for your holiday dinners. We like to enjoy this with Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.
- 2 lbs. fresh carrots, peeled, quartered, and cut into 4-5″ sticks or baby carrots
- 2 TBSP honey
- 2 TBSP olive or avocado oil
- 1 TBSP coconut butter spread or other dairy-free “butter” alternative
- 1 tsp fermented honey (available at Snackin’ Free)
- 1 tsp organic fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup organic fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly brush with oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together warm melted butter alternative, oil, honey, fermented honey, and thyme leaves.
- Arrange the carrot sticks on the baking sheet in an even layer. Pour the glaze over the carrots as evenly as you can.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until fork-tender, turning over at the 20-minute mark, and adding the pecans and cranberries 5-10 minutes before done.
Serve with Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings or Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs.