Nothing is better than perfectly cooked asparagus – and garlic makes everything better right? Try our paleo sautéed asparagus with garlic. This really is an easy side dish for during the week and it only takes 4 ingredients. I love recipes that only have a few ingredients.
- 1 bunch tender asparagus (cleaned and ends removed)
- 1 head of garlic
- 2 to 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- Remove ends, clean asparagus and dry with a towel.
- Heat oil in a large fry pan.
- Place asparagus in a frypan.
- Add fresh pressed garlic on top of asparagus and sauté until asparagus, turning occasionally until tender (do not overcook).
- Add salt to taste this paleo sautéed asparagus dish, serve and enjoy
Serve this dish with our Honey Garlic Lemon Rotisserie Chicken.