We have taken a traditional pumpkin pie recipe and created a paleo version. This paleo pumpkin pie recipe is easy to prepare and tastes delicious. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do with your family this holiday season.
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) Farmers Market Organic Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Nature’s Charm Evaporated Coconut Milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch Snackin’ Free pie crust
- Cocowhip or Coconut Milk Whipped Cream (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 425° F
MIX coconut sugar, cinnamon, Himalayan pink sea salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated coconut milk.
POUR paleo pumpkin pie filling into pie shell.
BAKE pie in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F. Continue baking for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center of paleo pumpkin pie comes out clean. Cool paleo pumpkin pie on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
OPTIONAL Top paleo pumpkin pie with whipped coconut cream or cocowhip before serving.
ENJOY with your friends and family. Happy Holidays!