You can now make your very own paleo cake at home with our paleo chocolate cake mix. It’s made with simple, whole food ingredients including organic coconut flour, tapioca flour, and organic cacao powder. You can even use this mix to make keto friendly desserts. Real food, real fun. This paleo cake mix is sure to make you the hostess with the mostess.
Enjoy your chocolate cupcakes with a cup of coffee or glass of almond milk for an afternoon pick me up. Our make a chocolate cake for your next birthday that is moist and fluffy and topped with your choice of frosting – we included a frosting recipe from The Spunky Coconut.
Paleo Chocolate Cake Mix Info
- Made in a dedicated Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, and Legume Free facility.
- Non-GMO, no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, and no preservatives.
- Keto Friendly – make a keto friendly cake, instructions below
- Want to make a vanilla cake – we have vanilla cake mix too.
- Show us your cake, cupcakes or donuts – tag us on Instagram using @snackinfree
- Double layer 6″ Round Chocolate Cakes
- 12 x Cupcakes
- 12 x Donuts
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- 9 eggs
- 1/4 C Avocado Oil
- 1/2 C Palm shortening
- 3/4 C honey or other liquid sweetener
- In the bowl blend together eggs oils and sweetener with vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix together until smooth batter forms.
- Pour batter into a well oiled or lined cake or cupcake pan.
- Bake at 350º for 20 minutes.
- Cool, Frost and Serve
Make it Keto Friendly:
- Substitute vita fiber or other inulin syrup 1:1 for the honey
- Add 1 teaspoon of pure monk fruit or stevia powder
WHITE FROSTING RECIPE FROM SPUNKY COCONUT’S BOOK, THE PALEO CHOCOLATE LOVERS COOKBOOK
1 cup palm shortening
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
1/4 cup almond flour
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
TruColor Natural Food Coloring
- In a mixing bowl combine all of the frosting ingredients with a handheld mixer.
- Follow TruColors directions to create the color needed and mix with amount of frosting desired.