Snackin’ Free cake recipes were created from our family recipes with premium-quality paleo ingredients like you’d find in your own kitchen…and now you can use our paleo vanilla cake mix to make cake or cupcakes in the comfort of your own kitchen. You will get the #1 mom award after making these fluffy cupcakes at your kid’s next birthday party. We’ve included a frosting recipe to top your cakes and cupcakes from The Spunky Coconut.
Make keto friendly desserts with our alternative instructions below for a guilt free, low carb dessert option.
Paleo Vanilla Cake Mix Info
- Made in a dedicated Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, and Legume Free facility.
- Non-GMO, no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, and no preservatives.
- Keto Friendly – make a keto friendly cake, special instructions below
- Want to make a chocolate cake – we have chocolate cake mix too.
- Show us your cake, cupcakes or donuts – tag us on Instagram using @snackinfree
- Double layer 6″ Round Vanilla Cakes
- 12 x Cupcakes
- 12 x Donuts
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
- 9 eggs
- 1/4 C Avocado Oil
- 1/2 C Palm shortening
- 3/4 C honey or other liquid sweetener
- In the bowl blend together eggs oils and sweetener with vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix together until smooth batter forms.
- Pour batter into a well oiled or lined cake or cupcake pan.
- Bake at 350º for 20 minutes.
- Cool, Frost and Serve
Make it Keto Friendly:
- Substitute vita fiber or other inulin syrup 1:1 for the honey
- Add 1 teaspoon of pure monk fruit or stevia powder
WHITE FROSTING RECIPE FROM SPUNKY COCONUT’S BOOK, THE PALEO CHOCOLATE LOVERS COOKBOOK
1 cup palm shortening
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
1/4 cup almond flour
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
TruColor Natural Food Coloring
- In a mixing bowl combine all of the frosting ingredients with a handheld mixer.
- Follow TruColors directions to create the color needed and mix with amount of frosting desired.