Enjoy some Irish Coffee or a White Russian with your friends and family using these paleo holiday drink recipes. We can’t wait to share these with our loved ones.
Kaluha Style Liqueur
- 1/4 cup fine ground espresso
- 2 1/4 cup water (divided)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 1/2 cups light rum
- Cold brew the coffee by combining the grounds and 1 1/4 cups of the water into a sealable glass jar, shaking it, then refrigerating the mixture for 12 to 18 hours. Strain through a coffee filter into another sealable glass jar.
- Combine the sugar and 1 cup of water in a pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let this syrup cool to room temperature.
- Add cooled syrup, vanilla bean, and rum to the glass jar that contains the coffee. Let that mixture steep for 3 days, then remove the vanilla bean and bottle the liqueur.
Pumpkin Spice Kaluha
- 1 15 oz. can of organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup extra coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- Mix all ingredients together in a small saucepan. Heat until combined and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Place a paper towel lined fine wire strainer over a large bowl and pour the pumpkin mixture into the paper-lined strainer.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight to allow the syrup to drain off.
- Add this syrup to the Kaluha style liquor recipe.
Pumpkin White Russian
- 1 oz pumpkin spice Kahlua
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz sweetened condensed coconut milk
- Rim rocks glass with sprinkles/sugar.
- Combine “Kahlua”, vodka, and cream into glass over ice.
- Stir lightly and serve immediately.