Enjoy this paleo pasta recipe with friends and family. This recipe is great during the fall and winter months over our paleo pasta.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Chili Powder Seasoning Blend
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Korintje Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Nutmeg
- 1 pinch Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Frontier Organic Black Peppercorns
- 4 teaspoons Frontier Organic Garlic Granules
- 1 Frontier Organic Bay Leaf
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Ground Sage Leaf
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 pound hot Italian turkey sausage
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 pound Snackin’ Free pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup heavy coconut cream
- Heat pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil; cook sausage. Remove from pan to drain on paper towels.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil, sauté onion and garlic 3-5 minutes, until tender. Add bay leaf, sage and wine. Cook to reduce wine by half, about 2 minutes. Add chicken broth, water, and pumpkin; stir to combine. Continue stirring until sauce bubbles.
- Return sausage to pan, reduce heat, add coconut cream. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf. Serve over cooked paleo pasta.