Who else loves curling up in a cozy blanket with a cup of hot cocoa? We know we do add our favorite holiday movie and it sounds like the perfect night in! Try this paleo-spiced hot chocolate recipe for a cup of hot cocoa with a little kick. We know it won’t disappoint.
- 2 Tbsp. organic raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp. organic coconut sugar
- pinch sea salt
- pinch organic ground cinnamon
- pinch organic cayenne
- pinch organic ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1 organic cinnamon stick
- 1 ½ cups
- dairy-free milk of your choice
- Bring milk to a simmer in a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Then whisk in all the dry ingredients.
- Serve hot chocolate immediately with a cinnamon stick.
This recipe pairs great with dessert, for example, you could make our Paleo Sugar Cookies Recipe.