Who else loves curling up in a cozy blanket with a cup of hot cocoa? We know we do add our favorite holiday movie and it sounds like the perfect night in! Try this paleo spiced hot chocolate recipe for a cup of hot cocoa with a little kick. We know it won’t disappoint.
This recipe pairs great with dessert, for example, you could make our Paleo Sugar Cookies Recipe. On the other hand, you could just order some of our Paleo Snickerdoodle Cookies. In addition, you could also order some cupcakes or other treats.
- 2 Tbsp. organic raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp. organic coconut sugar
- pinch sea salt
- pinch organic ground cinnamon
- pinch organic cayenne
- pinch organic ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1 organic cinnamon stick
- 1 ½ cups
- dairy free milk of your choice
- Bring milk to a simmer in a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Then whisk in all the dry ingredients.
- Serve hot chocolate immediately with a cinnamon stick.